This course will enable you to achieve nonlinear simulation from pre-processing, full solution and the knowledge to give post-processing tools.
- Completion of Introduction to ANSYS Workbench for Mechanical is strongly advised.
Target Audience: Engineers and Designers
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.
Teach the basics of ANSYS in the following areas:
- Review Background on Nonlinearities
- Types of Nonlinearities
- Theory & Assumptions
- Present General Set-up Procedures in Mechanical
- Introduction Large Deflection
- Introduction to Contact Technology
- Introduction to Metal Plasticity
- Convergence Diagnostics Tools
- Nonlinear Overview
- General Nonlinear Procedures
- Introduction to Contact
- Metal Plasticity
- Nonlinear Diagnostics
Training manuals are provided to all course attendees. The training manual is an exact copy of the material used during the two day course. Worked examples are fully documented in a Workshop Supplement which is also provided. Copies of all workshop files are also available to enable course attendees re-analyse course examples following completion of the Introduction to ANSYS Course.
Included in Course Fee
- All training material
- Light refreshments during both days
- Lunches on both days
Recommended Follow-on Courses
(Dependent upon the student’s interests and applications)