Join the International Leaders of Combustion Science in Dublin for the 37th International Symposium, 29th July – 3rd August 2018 at The Dublin Convention Centre.
ANSYS and CADFEM are delighted to support the major summit on Combustion as Silver Sponsors. Please meet us in the exhibition at booth 15, to hear about or how to:
– Accurate Combustion & Reacting Flow Simulations with ANSYS
– Analyze key design parameters, such as Ignition Delay and Flame Speeds
– Use detailed and validated Reaction Mechanisms in the Model Fuel Library
– Prepare Fuel Surrogate Models to reduce large chemical mechanisms of CFD.
– Quickly explore operating conditions with Reactor Networks and Parametric studies.
All women symposium participants are invited to join together for a time to network and share their professional experiences.
Women in Combustion luncheon
Where: The Foyer, Level 5, The Convention Centre Dublin
When: Monday, 30 July from 12:30 to 14:00