Date: Wed, 30th August 2017
Time : Morning Session 10.00am – 1.00pm
Afternoon Session 2.00pm – 5.00pm
Venue: Airport House Business Centre, Purley Way, Croydon, CR0 0XZ
Attendance is free but places are limited, so please register now.
In this ANSYS AIM Open House event we will present ANSYS AIM, the latest product in the ANSYS suite. ANSYS AIM brings multiphysics simulation capability to all engineers. We will cover capabilities of the software and typical applications. There will also be a live demonstration and you will have an opportunity to ask questions at the end of the day.
- Perform a fluid flow and heat transfer analysis of the system
- Determine the flow distribution, pressure drop and the resulting temperatures
- Calculate the thermal stresses in the heat exchanger and assess the service life
You will see:
- How to identify geometry modifications to extend fatigue life
- The integration of fluid flow, heat transfer and mechanics in ANSYS AIM
- The intuitive combination of different physics domains in a simulation environment
Time 10:00 AM Introduction to ANSYS AIM
10:15 AM ANSYS AIM Demo Examples
10:45 AM Hands-On Workshop
12:15 AM Q&A Session
1:00 PM Networking Lunch
Time 2:00 PM Introduction to ANSYS AIM
1:45 PM ANSYS AIM Demo Examples
2:15 PM Hands-On Workshop
3:45 PM Q&A Session
5:00 PM Finish
Visit our ANSYS AIM product page for full overview.
Get more out of ANSYS with our training courses.
Watch our ANSYS AIM video playlist on YouTube for product overview, new features, demos, how-to’s and tutorials.
For more information about ANSYS AIM and what it can do to for you, call +353 (0)16 763 765 (Ireland) or +44 (0)844 212 5900 (UK)