The presentations and discussions will be conducted by our partner CADFEM Germany, the FEM Competence Centre for Germany, Switzerland, Austria.
Derek Sweeney, MD of CADFEM Ireland, along with the CADFEM Ireland Team and representatives from ANSYS, will be in attendance to discuss your applications and requirements with you.
You will learn about the use of ANSYS across the entire scope of structural mechanical applications.
If you would like to attend, please book your place now (go to the Next Courses page in the Training Section and tick Register).
Alternatively, please email Barbara at email@example.com.
Attendance is free of charge, but places are limited so please register early.
|There are no upcoming events!|
Reception and introduction of CADFEM Ireland and CADFEM Germany
Workflow management and Tools
– The simulations process in Mechanics
– Systematic understanding and optimisation of component behaviour
– Simulation process
– Parametric integration into the development process
– Understanding and optimizing the behaviour of a model with optiSLang
– Pre- and post-processing
– Basics of the Finite Elements Method
– Implicit and explicit solution strategies
– Material models for metal, plastics and rubber
– Fatigue strength
– Bolts, seals and welded joints
– Stability examination
– Metal forming
– Modal analysis
– Random vibration
– Transient dynamics
– Acoustic simulation
Link to other domains
– Temperature distribution and thermal strain
– Electromagnetic including static and dynamic loads
– Simulation in the development of complete systems
Conclusions – questions and discussion
Please contact us if you have questions on the program and content.
We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you on 22nd May !