Date : Friday, 24th May 2019 Time : 11:00
Venue : Online
Friday 24th May 11am BST
ANSYS & CADFEM UK are very pleased to invite you to this Going beyond CAD-Embedded FEA Simulation with ANSYS Mechanical Webinar.
FEA simulation is widely used by Design and Mechanical Design Engineers to gain insight into the structural, vibration and impact performance of components, sub-assemblies and systems. Indeed, the availability of FEA simulation tools embedded within CAD software has driven this adoption, and raised awareness of the power of simulation to optimise designs and increase confidence whilst saving time. It is accepted that using simulation in the product development process makes a lot of sense.
However, for some projects and applications, there can often be a requirement for FEA capability beyond that offered by the CAD-embedded FEA tools. Whether it is a need for increased fidelity in non-linear material or contact definitions, more control on mesh settings or a host of other complications, then ANSYS, a leader in simulation, offers a solution with the ANSYS Mechanical family of products.
Join this webinar to:
- Gain an overview of applications typically beyond the capabilities of CAD-embedded FEA simulation software
- See a product demonstration highlighting the connectivity to MCAD, the easy to use but advanced FEA simulation capabilities and the optimisation tools provided in ANSYS Workbench
- Gain an overview of the capabilities and applications of the ANSYS Mechanical family of tools (Mechanical Pro/Premium/Enterprise)
Who should attend
- Engineers with an interest in accessing more advanced FEA capabilities than that provided by their CAD-embedded solution
- Engineers with a general interest in the capabilities of ANSYS Mechanical
This webinar is free, but pre-registration is essential.
For further information:
Missed a webinar or would like to watch it again? – Visit our on-demand webinar library.
You could also get more out of your software with our simulation training, view our list of courses.