Date : Tuesday, 2nd June 2020 Time : 07:00 AM
Venue : Online
Enhance Your Knowledge: Tips and Tricks for CFD Meshing
Accuracy and solution time are two of the most critical concerns in computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulation, and both greatly depend on the characteristics of the mesh. Different types of meshing elements are needed to deliver optimal performance in resolving unique geometries and flow regimes.
In this webinar, you will learn tips and tricks for CFD meshing that are useful for generating complex geometry meshing, conjugate heat transfer (CHT) meshing, etc.
- CFD meshing workflow for CHT
- CFD meshing tips and tricks to generate good quality mesh and geometry features capture
- Volume meshing — parallel computing
- New CFD meshing workflow helps improve productivity, delivering faster convergence with accurate results.
- New meshing technique helps to optimize total mesh count without compromising the quality of results.
Who should attend
- This session will be helpful for advanced users who spend a significant amount of time to generate detailed meshes.
- CFD engineers and managers.