Composite FEA Simulation with ANSYS - 2019 Update
Date : Friday, 7th June 2019 Time : 10;00
Duration: 1 Hour
Friday 7th June 10.00am BST
Over the last decade, ANSYS, a world leader in engineering simulation software, has been advancing the capabilities of ANSYS Mechanical to address the unique challenges of composite FEA simulation. Today, ANSYS Mechanical provides a fast and efficient composite FEA simulation software suite covering:
- Advanced solver capabilities for structural FEA simulation
- Powerful mesh-independent composite lay-up modelling
- Ply-based modelling that can be a communication gateway to manufacturing, enabling a "model as you build it" philosophy.
- Best-in-class solid modelling tools for thick composites
- Model associativity that enables exploration of different design variations
- Anticipation of distortion and compensation ahead of manufacturing thanks to ANSYS Composite Cure Simulation
Join this webinar to be updated on the capabilities and applications of ANSYS Mechanical for composite FEA simulation.
Who should attend
- Current ANSYS Mechanical customers or users of other software tools for composite FEA simulation
- Engineers involved in composite structures with an interest in the potential of FEA for their application
This webinar is free, but pre-registration is essential.
For further information:
Missed a webinar or would like to watch it again? – Visit our on-demand webinar library.
You could also get more out of your software with our simulation training, view our list of courses.
Venue : Online
No records found.
If you can't make any of the dates or locations listed, complete the form below to request alternatives.
Express Interest for Composite FEA Simulation with ANSYS - 2019 Update