ANSYS Mechanical Linear and Nonlinear Dynamics
Date : Thursday, 21st March 2019 Time : 09:30
Duration: 2 Days
Price: € 950
This course is for engineers who wish to use ANSYS Workbench Mechanical to solve dynamic problems and who already have experience using ANSYS Workbench Mechanical. The course will provide the engineer with the understanding of which type of dynamic analysis to use in any given situation, and the ability to undertake each type of analysis. Each course topic is followed by hands-on workshops and exercises.
- Background to dynamic analysis
- Example of typical problems suitable for each type of dynamic analysis
- Damping theory
- Damping options available for different analysis types
- Frequency and Mode shape extraction
- Linear perturbation and cyclic symmetry
- Dynamic analysis under sinusoidal loading
- Dynamic analysis due to a given vibration spectrum
- Dynamic analysis due to a random vibration spectrum
- Dynamic behavior due to time-varying loads
- Non-linear and linear analyses
Venue : CADFEM Dublin
The new CADFEM Ireland Office is located next to Connolly Station.
CADFEM Ireland Ltd,
The Steelworks – Unit G3,
If you need parking:
There are several parking options in the area,
e.g. at Connolly Station, at the nearby Jurys Inn or at Grand Canal Square.
Please check this link for details:
If you need hotel accommodation:
|ANSYS Mechanical Linear and Nonlinear Dynamics||CADFEM Dublin||2 Days||Thursday, 21st November 2019||€ 950||Register|
|ANSYS Mechanical Linear and Nonlinear Dynamics||CADFEM Dublin||2 Days||Thursday, 18th July 2019||€ 950||Register|
|ANSYS Mechanical Linear and Nonlinear Dynamics||CADFEM London||2 Days||Tuesday, 15th October 2019||£ 830||Register|
|ANSYS Mechanical Linear and Nonlinear Dynamics||CADFEM London||2 Days||Wednesday, 1st May 2019||£ 830||Register|
Signup for ANSYS Mechanical Linear and Nonlinear Dynamics
If you can't make any of the dates or locations listed, complete the form below to request alternatives.
Express Interest for ANSYS Mechanical Linear and Nonlinear Dynamics