Simulation for every Engineer
ANSYS AIM is the first integrated and comprehensive multiphysics simulation environment designed for all engineers. It offers integrated multiphysics solutions based on best-in-class solver technologies in a modern, new, immersive user environment that enables engineers to rapidly evaluate product design performance with confidence.
AIM extends the value of simulation beyond single engineering disciplines by providing a full array of physics that is readily deployable across the organisation. Whether a multiphysics simulation includes structures, fluids, thermal properties, or electromagnetics, all aspects of simulation workflow are supported in the single-window design, reducing the training and deployment costs typically associated with fragmented tool chains. Moreover, AIM’s all new simulation process paradigm guides engineers through multiphysics workflows that consider the interaction of physical phenomena, while automating tedious tasks to free-up engineering time and resources.
At a glance:
· ANSYS AIM is intuitive and can be applied immediately in product development
· ANSYS AIM is 100% based on the validated Simulation Technology of ANSYS
· We offer you 3 licensing options: paid-up, lease and pay as you go: eCADFEM
You can try the easiest multiphyics simulation environment right now – nothing to download, no forms, no waiting!
Contact us for more information, advice from our specialists.
- Geometry Preparation with SpaceClaim Direct Modeler
- Guided Simulation Process
- Superior CAD Interfaces and Robust Meshing
- Accurate and Robust Fluid Flow
- Accurate and Robust Electric Conduction Analysis
- Accurate and Robust Stress and Vibration Analysis
- Accurate and Robust Thermal Analysis
- Fluid-Structure Interaction
- Integrated Multiphysics Simulation
- Post-processing and Visualisation
- Automation and Customisation
- Powerful Expression Language
- Powerful and Scalable High-Performance Computing
- Integrated Material Library
- Design Exploration and Optimisation
Testimonials – What CADFEM customers say:
Berger Steel Works:
‘with AIM I can simulate larger models than in CAD integrated tools…
‘AIM 18 with its eddy current solver allows to simulate losses and the resulting temperature distribution’ … read more
‘We were always interested in performing simulation inhouse to full scale. ANSYS AIM was the catalyst that made us decide to take this step’ … read more
CADFEM ANSYS AIM Tutorial 1
CADFEM ANSYS AIM Tutorial 2
Watch more of our ANSYS AIM video tutorials and demos on our YouTube channel.
ANSYS AIM PRESENTATIONS & ARTICLES:
ANSYS AIM – Product simulation for every engineer – Presentation at the ANSYS Conference & 2nd CADFEM Ireland Users’ Meeting 2015
If you have any questions regarding how our technology solutions could help your company, please contact us on +353-(0)16763765 (Ireland office) or +44 (0)844 212 5900 (UK office) .